- Heavyweight Forged Sterling Silver Square Nail Bangle
This is the gloriously heavy version of our nail bracelet. Sized to suit a man, or to be substantial and chunky on a woman, the head on this nail is about 10mm and it will weigh in the 30-45 gram range. (For scale, this is pictured on 6'6" Charles, who will be forging yours).
Modeled on the 1881 nails we pulled out of our Victorian home, this sterling silver bracelet is hand-forged the ancient way, all from one piece of sterling silver. We studied traditional blacksmith's nail-making techniques to ensure our bracelet is spot-on accurate, and then we buffed and polished it to a perfect smooth finish.
- Offered with or without personalized lettering.
- Available in 10k, 14k, and 18k white or yellow gold as well; please contact us for a quote in your size.
- Nails will vary a bit from piece to piece, as they are hand-formed.
- Please allow 2 weeks lead time; bracelets are made to order.
> See the lighter-weight women's version of this bracelet